ᴅᴀᴍɴʙᴀʙʏᴅᴀᴍɴ t(●_●t)
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 can't sleep
ding dong ding dong. its 5:31am now and I'm still awake. huwaa =.= I can't sleep. I was trying to go to bed but there is so many things running through my mind that I just can't go to bed. I can't stop thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking, thinking and thinking. I don't even know what I'm thinking about. HAHA. come on eyes. I'm tired already. and please brain, stop thinking those nonsense things. I want to sleep. I'm really tired :'( I want to get some rest. can I? hmm.
sincerely,

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║
♚Qᴇʟʟsʏᴀᴢᴇʙᴇʟʟᴀ♚
"can't sleep" was Posted On: Monday 1 July 2013 @5:41 am | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ