ᴅᴀᴍɴʙᴀʙʏᴅᴀᴍɴ t(●_●t)
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.

 I miss him :(

I don't know why I keep on missing him even though I know he already forget me and our memories milkysmile Yeap I know I'm stupid. stupid enough to love and fall in love with him. I keep on asking myself. why did he make me fall if he didn't plan to catch me? I wonder. am I stupid enough to be played by a guy? is it? I don't know. maybe? HAHA poor me. seriously, I really do love him and I hope, I really hope, he will love me like I do. we didn't contact each other for almost 1 weeks and its killing me. I hope one day he will see and realize how much efforts I have put to make our relationship more stronger. yes I know he had hurt me over and over again but that won't change my feelings towards him. I swear. I swear to God that he won't find another girl like me because I'm the only one that love him too much  I hope he will text me and tell me he miss me. I really hope that. emm bytheway, I'm not good in english so pardon me if I've made a lot of grammar mistakes. HAHA. mornite people. bye xoxo.
sincerely,

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║
♚Qᴇʟʟsʏᴀᴢᴇʙᴇʟʟᴀ♚
"I miss him :(" was Posted On: Tuesday 11 June 2013 @4:19 am | 0 lovely comments

| Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ